melissalwalker

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break

I just had one of the best Spring Breaks! I had no plans going in and I was a little sad that I was not able to go to the beach this year. But, my friend Becca came to visit on Monday and stayed till Tuesday evening. We had so much fun, just enjoying each others company! Also I bought Bare Minerals makeup and I have to say, I love it! It goes on so well and makes my skin look so smooth.
Anyway, on Wednesday I was able to go to Birmingham with my Dad on business to visit my Nannie. I was so excited to spend the day with her. Sometimes I feel like she is lonely, so I love to visit her whenever I can. While I was there I realized how blessed I was to have such a loving family. Not many people can say that they see their grandparents often and enjoy talking to them. I had so much fun seeing her and just letting her spoil me! haha!
Then on Thursday I went to Athens for the weekend to visit some friends. I got to hang out with some old friends and my old roommate. I really enjoyed seeing her and just miss being in her life everyday. Also, I met the cutest puppy in the whole world. His name is Mosely and he is a Cockapoo, a Cocker Spaniel and Poodle mix. He is amazing, he doesn't shed and is the perfect size, I want one so bad.
I also think I made the decision to get a hamster next year. I think it would be a good asset to my classroom and will be a fun little pet to have, since I can not have cats or dogs at my new apartment. I guess I will have to check with my new roomies to see how they feel about having a little rodent. Well I guess I have rambled on enough, here I go back into reality of school, ugh! So many projects! Hopefully the week will go by fast!!! Peace friends! Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home